Our patio plants are outside plants. Patio plants require intensive care. Follow these instructions to enjoy your plant for a longer period of time:
1. Always follow the care instructions that are provided for you on the label that came with the plant.
2. Avoid too much sun, drought, and water stuck in the pot.
3. Beware of frost! Patio plants will not survive through frost.
4. Provide regular plant food to keep the plant flowering for a long period. Use a 20-20-20 fertilizer or something similar.
5. Remove any dead flowers and prune the plant regularly to the form and flowering of the plant.
6. Use a good permeable soil and water on a regular basis. On sunny days you may have to water twice.